In 2016, we introduced a new online payments platform that provides a more streamlined, secure, convenient, and cost-effective way for your community to collect online payments.
Benefits of switching
- New option to pass transaction fees on to members (this practice is expressly prohibited by PayPal, our old payment processor).
- Access to lower transaction fees via bank account payments.
- No need for extra third-party accounts by either your community or your members.
- All reporting information is available directly from the Admin Control Panel.
- Enhanced visibility on our end lets our team provide much better support—no need to wait for PayPal's customer service.
- All existing payment options, settings, and payment history will remain intact.
- Ability to seamlessly migrate existing PayPal online payment options to our new platform.
Note: Although payments will continue to be processed through our old PayPal-based system for the time being, at some point in the future we will discontinue our old system.
To update your online payments, visit the "Online Payments" section in the Admin Control Panel and follow the messages on your screen. If you need additional assistance with getting started on our payments platform, please don't hesitate to contact our customer success team!