Leaving for vacation or planning to be out of reach for a day or two? We've got you covered! Set up an automatic out of office message with your community-branded email account.
- First, log into the webmail interface and click the gear icon in the upper-right-hand corner to access your settings.
- Under the “Mail” section in the menu on the left, click on “Autoresponder."
- Next, click the toggle button next to "Enable autoresponder."
- Then, fill in the subject line and add the message you’d like to appear on the auto-response email.
- By default, the auto-response will be enabled indefinitely. To enable this for a set time, click the toggle next to “Enable date range” and add your desired dates and times.
- When finished, click “Save.”