Leaving for vacation or planning to be out of reach for a day or two? We've got you covered! Set up an automatic out of office message with your community-branded email account.
- Log into the webmail interface and click the settings icon (looks like a gear) located in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen.
- Select the "Filters" option on the left. Then, select "Add a Filter."
- Fill in the name you would like to assign the filter, such as "Out of Office" or "Auto-reply." By default, "All incoming messages" will be added as a condition. If you need to tailor this to something else, you can add specific conditions by clicking the "Add a Condition" button.
- Add the type of action you would like to initiate once the condition has been met. For an auto-response, select "Vacation message" from the list of options in the drop-down menu. With this option, there is a time limit that you must set for the rule to remain in effect.
- From there, you can customize the subject line and message that senders will receive. When finished, click "Done."
- Lastly, save your changes to the server.
Note: In the example below, the option called "Don't stop processing rules" is selected. This should be used when you have several filters/rules set up that should continue to work in conjunction with this new one.