If you'd like to direct residents and website visitors to content posted on another website, such as a local government's website, your community's social media accounts, or local businesses and services, adding a link as a page will be just what you need!
- Visit the "Pages" section in the Admin Control Panel.
- Click "Add link" from the list at the top of the page.
- Fill in the fields shown on your screen. The text that is entered in the "New link name" will appear as the page name within the page list.
- Include the URL to the page you'd like visitors to be sent to.
- If you'd like this link to be placed inside of an existing folder, choose the folder from the drop-down menu located just above the "Add" button.
- When finished, click "Add."
Your link will now appear as a page of its own within in your page menu!
Adding a social media link
When including a URL to a social media page, our interface will intelligently recognize popular social media URLs, and will add a friendly icon next to the page name in the menu.