Each member on an account has the opportunity to upload a profile photo to showcase on different pages, like the "Resident Directory," "Board Member," and "Committees" page types. This is an easy way to customize your member profile and put a face to a name!
How to upload a profile photo
- Log into your member profile on the community website and click on your name in the top right-hand corner.
- Select "Member settings" from the drop-down menu.
- In the "Member Settings" section, click on the "Profile" tab.
- Within this tab, under the "Profile Photo" heading, click on the "Choose file..." button to browse and select your desired photo. Once you click "Open" the photo will automatically upload.
- Next, you'll have the option to crop your photo. Once you've finished click on the dark blue "Done" button.
- Lastly, click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.